Book Title: The Teacher's Ultimate Stress Mastery Guide: 77 Proven Prescriptions to Build Your Resilience
Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
Author: Jack Singer
- Stories of the Courage to Teach: Honoring the Teacher's Heart, paperback reprint
- The Everything Stress Management Book: Practical Ways to Relax, Be Healthy, and Maintain Your Sanity
- Teacher's Field Guide: 7 Truths About Teaching to Help You Start off Strong, Avoid Burnout, and Stay in Love with Teaching
- Less Stress for Teachers: More Time & An Organized Classroom
- Mindfulness for Teachers: Simple Skills for Peace and Productivity in the Classroom (The Norton Series on the Social Neuroscience of Education)
- Stress Management for Teachers: A Proactive Guide (The Guilford Practical Intervention in the Schools Series)
- The Happy Teacher Habits: 11 Habits of the Happiest, Most Effective Teachers on Earth
- The Together Teacher: Plan Ahead, Get Organized, and Save Time!
- Teach Like a PIRATE: Increase Student Engagement, Boost Your Creativity, and Transform Your Life as an Educator
- Organized Teacher, Happy Classroom: A Lesson Plan for Managing Your Time, Space and Materials
Why do some teachers thrive under pressure while others quit? What kinds of skills can empower teachers to effectively deal with the challenges they face both in and out of school?
The Teacher’s Ultimate Stress Mastery Guide shows teachers how to build resilience and emotional strength to prevent stress and burnout as well as the negative emotions that may result. Rich with examples, easy-to-understand concepts, and simple behavioral tips, this book explains how stress affects your optimism and teaching effectiveness. In an easygoing and witty voice, Jack Singer, PhD, presents:
Action plans for mastering the different types of stress in your life
Success stories and experiences from teachers who have conquered stress
Strategies and examples based on cognitive and resiliency theories used by psychologists and counselors
Don’t let the challenges of the job weigh you down! This blueprint for success can help you achieve personal and professional goals, tackle daily challenges, and reignite your passion for teaching.